The Cursed Prince
This book is about baby-making.
The crown prince was cursed on the day he was born, that he will never be happy. What's worse, no woman could touch him without dying. Thus, finding a wife to produce an heir became the royal family's greatest challenge since the prince is the only son.
Until one day.. a servant girl who tried to kill him didn't end up dying after they touched. Emmelyn was a princess from one of their colonies who vowed to avenge her family's death by killing the crown prince. And that's how she ended up in his castle.
Seeing that she was the only woman he could have a sexual relationship with, without killing her, the prince made an agreement to let her go and free her kingdom from his oppression if she produced for him three heirs.
Emmelyn said yes, but every day that they were together, she made plans to kill him and get her revenge.
Can Emmelyn get what she wanted, or would she be entangled deeper with the enemy who was deemed as the devil incarnate himself by his enemies?
"You will be the mother of my children," said the man in a commanding tone. His shameless words rendered Emmelyn speechless and shocked, more so, than the kiss he landed on her lips earlier. "I need three children from you."
"Eh ... wait.. what? Hold on a minute," Emmelyn, who was moved from her shock, hurriedly rubbed her lips roughly as if trying to remove the devil's marks from them. "I don't want to be your wife! I don't want to marry you, you devil!!"
The man frowned and squinted his eyes menacingly. "Who said anything about marriage?"
THE NEXT DAY
"Let's go," said the prince.
"Let's go where?" Emmelyn asked, not understanding.
"Let's go make babies."
- Chapter 1 - The Failed Assassination Attempt
- Chapter 2 - You Will Be The Mother Of My Children
- Chapter 3 - Why Is The Devil So Happy?
- Chapter 4 - I DIDN'T SAY YOU CAN GO
- Chapter 5 - So, The Devil Is... Gay?
- Chapter 6 - The Devil Is Suddenly Hungry
- Chapter 7 - Everyone's Got A Price
- Chapter 8 - Emmelyn's Requests
- Chapter 9 - The Devil Is A Doting Son?
- Chapter 10 - The Secret To A Good Sleep
- Chapter 11 - The Prince Forgot Something
- Chapter 12 - She Tried To Escape? How??
- Chapter 13 - Let's Make Babies (1)
- Chapter 14 - Let's Make Babies (2)
- Chapter 15 - Let's Make Babies (3)
- Chapter 16 - You Can Skip This If You Want
- Chapter 17 - Why Do You Always Take A Bath Before Bed?
- Chapter 18 - Do You Like It?
- Chapter 19 - Ahhh, Prince Mars... **
- Chapter 20 - Ha. I Am Smart. **
- Chapter 21 - We Are Making Babies **
- Chapter 22 - Aaaaaaaahhh....!!!! **
- Chapter 23 - Let Me Feed You
- Chapter 24 - The Queen's Plan
- Chapter 25 - She Will Not Run Away In A Dress. Duh.
- Chapter 26 - She Could Hold Her Liquor
- Chapter 27 - Maybe He Sucked My Intelligence Out Of My Brain When We Had Sex
- Chapter 28 - His Woman **
- Chapter 29 - Don't Eat My Pie
- Chapter 30 - I Want To Go Out
- Chapter 31 - The End Of Autumn
- Chapter 32 - The Human Blanket
- Chapter 33 - Gosh... This Pervert!
- Chapter 34 - Announcement, Joke, & Discord Server
- Chapter 35 - Roshan And His Wild Assumptions
- Chapter 36 - We Have To Do It Every Day
- Chapter 37 - I Know You're Hungry
- Chapter 38 - Sweet, Sweet Revenge
- Chapter 39 - So... No Sex Tonight?
- Chapter 40 - Call Of Duty **
- Chapter 41 - The Hurt Prince **
- Chapter 42 - Take A Five-Minute Break!
- Chapter 43 - I. Am. Not. Punishing. You.
- Chapter 44 - Confession
- Chapter 45 - Emmelyn's New Chamber
- Chapter 46 - Emmelyn Is Feeling Lonely (1)
- Chapter 47 - Emmelyn Is Feeling Lonely (2)
- Chapter 48 - Mars In Her Chamber (1)
- Chapter 49 - Mars In Her Chamber (2)
- Chapter 50 - Emmelyn Is Drunk